February 1, 2012

This year, I'm going to work extra hard.
There are too many things I want to do in 2012. 



But what I really, really want is a vacation 
To somewhere quiet and peaceful 
A beach getaway just for three days
To somewhere no one knows me 
Where I could wear all my tie dye shirts and sunnies
Paddle to the nearest shore to buy beachy fashion stuff and beer(just kidding, I prefer juice)
Lie on a hammock and read my day away 
Dip my feet into the clear as sky waters
Touch a live starfish
Eat salmon and clams all day long(sounds wrong after I say I wanna touch starfish)
Embrace the sunset as the sky turns dark 
Go stargazing, drinking......juice 
That's something someone like me would do
Not normal but very... me
I shall look forward to this vacation someday 
If I could, I'll make it in 2013
Bora Bora? 

No comments: