February 13, 2008

today,i m gg t do a post on the craps and absurd things i get from the tourists at night safari...customer 1 : are the three lions living happily tgt? my ans : yes they are. hell,if i aint working i would prob laugh my ass off!!! customer 2 :can the cheetah see us from the glass? my ans : yes they can. but if i aint working,i will tell them to try banging the glass see they will looked pissed or not.hahaha.lol. customer 3 :can u bring out the animals for us to view exclusively? my reply :sorry sir,we aint zoo keepers.like duh,i only work in a fast food reastaurant leh.customer 4 :are the tribal dancers cannibals? please lor,dont so shallow la,ppl do tribal dance means cannibals meh? my reply : they are just modern ppl who knows how to do the tribal dance madame. i only work in night safari for like one month and i got all this crap alr sia.hahaha.and these were the things i told mau to get her screaming and laughing and tearing.hahaha.

No comments: