September 8, 2008

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS' DAY !

Happy grandparents' day to all !

hmmmm

i just wanna tell my late grandparents

that today

i rly miss them

i imagine them at the front porch

snacking and laughing along with them

we had a fire in the middle and we surrounded the fire

keeping us warm

all of these once occured

it put a smile on my face

but

this could nvr happen again

and i teared immediately

sth that made me real happy just send me crashing down w the reality

they are not here anymore

i remember granny waking up real early just to slowly walk to the shops to buy breakfast for us

old ppl doesnt have a lot of money

i rem i love the breakfast

thai traditional breakfast

but i was young

i didnt appreciate it

i also remember that last time i went back to visit them

they were waiting at the front porch

eager

now

if i go back there

i couldnt see them anymore

just the tomb and their ashes

i knew little thai language

i only know how to say eat shit,eat food,wait and bathe

they were always cradling us when we went back

massaging our little feet aft we ran all ard the kampong

nostalgia hits me once again

i rly miss u guys

if u guys are in heaven

watch over me

cos u'll be seeing me missing u

big fat tears rimmed ard my eyes now

im fine

i just want to tell u that i miss my pui oui and meh oui ( thai for garndpa and grandma )

No comments: