October 27, 2008

halloween outing 1

this is the ghost that scared me !
the skeleton not see me headache hor !

the clown beside me has sexy voice ! as quoted frm adidas






went to night safari's halloween the first time




it was damn scary la !




im terrified of the scarecrow and witch




anyway




ate at ulu ulu




sambal stingray for the three of them and something chicken for me




hahahahahaha




it was indeed a hell of a good time !




noor adidas and i were busy screaming away




scariest part was the tram ride




i was lucky i didnt sit on the side !




the mummy scared adidas to tears




while i screamed till i teared




hahahahahahaha




aft the tram ride




went over to suspension bridge




er




actually didnt get to go there




a chinese ghost scared us




so me and noor ran away frm him




and i fell downslope




kanna drag




at first i thought nothing of it




like it was just a fall and some bruises




then i felt something thick dripping down my leg




used tissue to wipe off




and down a new stream of blood went again




i rly start to panick




wiped it off and a new stream followed suit




i couldnt wear my sandals cos it was constantly brushing against my wounds




the most painful one at that !




walked barefooted to bongo to have my wounds cleaned




thats the time i rly cried




btw thanks to halif and feve for helping me clean and bandage my leg ! (:




and glad too (:




aini say i can take transport hm




and i cried while i slept that night




damn pain la ! some halloween !




anyway




i had lotsa fun !

















i think we look alike . hahaha

















im scared of this witch !




























































farhan's dead prostitute aka poison ivy . hahahahahahahaha













No comments: