November 1, 2008

halloween eve

halloween eve ytd !
met up with adidas for work
was late
cos i woke up at 4.10
and i bathed very long
and i didnt call her to inform cos my phone wasnt with me
hahahahaha
a lot of excuses la hor
hahahahaha
i think i sprained my other good leg
but can still walk la
just that the bone hurts when i need to bend my ankle
changed from kitchen to counter !
at first
things went smoothly
then !
suddenly busy
nvm la
i not runner mah
hahahahahahaha
even counter 5 was open
then
almost all the customers started ordering take aways !
siao liao i tell u
i cant remember which customer order what burger
and a lot went mia
like they filthy rich or what sia
they nvr came back to take their food
there were 12 bags ?
imagine
one bag maybe worth 20 bucks
12 bags
240 bucks sia !
correct or not ah ?
then paper bags for take away is like srsly A LOT
i wasnt pissed at first
then i had gastric pain
pek chek alr
then all the customers wait at counter 1 ask me wheres my burger wheres my burger
esp the indian one
i dont mean all are bad customers la
some were very sweet,always thank you,ask for things politely
but not this customer .
this customer ordered two packet of fries
for take away you see
he ordered frm kelly's counter
and started arguing indians fave sentence
my bus is leaving ! wheres my food !
but counter dont have the receipt
so i gave them two packet of fries
THEN
they insisted they ordered a burger
BUT
cant tell me which burger they ordered exactly
so i tried explaining to them that their receipt states that they only ordered two drinks and two portion of fries
but they insisted !
so me and kelly were explaining to them nicely until bth alr
really want to quarrel with them
but i wont be rude to my customers la
ask glad to help explain
so nvm
key in one vegie burger on my counter
fyi the two fries order wasnt frm my counter
THEN
aft they got their vegie they say the burger alr comes with fries
SO
they wanted to cancel one of the fries
frustrated sia
then they wanted refund frm MY counter
like wtf ?
and told all customers need to wait for half an hour cos it was srsly very very busy
until glad ask me whats all the people at my counter waiting for
cock up sia
then the customers will stand at counter 1 there and demand for their food
wah liao
i pek chek sia
ray (kfc), imran(ben and jerry) ( i dk how to spell his name) and agnes helped out too !
can tell its srsly v busy liao right ?
hahahahahaha
i think all the counters used up all the float coins
hahahahahaha
i kanna scolded by customers a million times ?
around there la
my gastric acted up again
i tried to smile
but i think i failed terribly
hahahahahahahaha
didnt extend wrk till 12 ( i knocked off at 11 )
first time since wrking there like ard 1 yr
wrk was extend frm 12 to 1am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now
u can tell how busy alr ?
hahahahahahahahahaha
then me and adidas went to tell the transport uncles to wait till 1245
then ard 1239 me and adidas went back to tell the ppl wrking till 1245 that the transports are leaving soon
BUT
when we went back
our transport was gone !
pek chek sia
we told someone to tell the uncle to wait for us lor
cabbed back home was ard 23 bucks
im worried for aini limei glad and eugene la
like i dk what time they gg hm
and no one in the taxi stand is calling cabs anymore
cos there were crews who called up taxis for customers
but we were the last in the queue alr
and the queue is like total madness !
frm taxi stand all the way till bus stop!
and feve farhan and mic walked home !
wah
v worrying sia
walk home leh
somemore very very late alr
i was scared to go home too
hahahahahaha
cos my bro told me the day before that when he helped me close the door
he saw a man wearing jeans lingering on the staircase
most prob followed me home
i told him maybe our neighbour or someone taking the stairs
but he say cannot be
cos the man lingered only at our level
and if it's our neighbour he would open his door
wah liao
i scared alr
somemore i crippled leh !
hahahahaha
but nvm la
want money no money
want body no body
hahahahahahahahaha

No comments: