October 25, 2009

do good feel good

when was the last time u did a good deed ?
i simply love how it feels after doing something good
last fri , i found a wallet in the bus on the way to school
and thought of keeping it
like come on man
im no angel
there was about 80 bucks , student pass, ic , posb card etc in the wallet but no contact number
reported it to one stop centre during meeting one
and the owner of the wallet actually texted me to thank me followed by a string of messages
the feeling was overwhelming and i knew i didnt make a wrong choice
the other day , i was sitting on priortity seat on a non crowded train and i thought to myself i would give up the seat if a needy comes along
but i figure thats how i always dismissed my wrong doings
however , when an elderly couple came in the cabin
i actually stood up and offer my seat to them
im amazed myself
will blog again soon
when i get pics of rac's bday
i wanna blog about the full happening
halloween was a blast

No comments: