November 4, 2009

thanks for the concern (:
my knee is better now
im walking normally but slowly
and it's still swollen
celebrated junwen's bday during m1
today was math module
so many people went off during second meeting that only 3 groups were left
i dont understand math at all
think i need to sos for help before ut
after school
stayed back for faci to guide us for ut
then went to lib for marketing revision
didnt do much
i need to sit down in silence to absorb
went home and i read through marketing 6p for p1 and 2
real tired now
cos my mucus is free flow and i sneezed a lot of time when i reached home my nose is all blocked now and the medication is damn freaking strong
gonna sleep till 5am then study again
tomorrow's communication
it's about snails , ive already gotten the pictures for ppt and read up on it
i dont wanna fail because i wanna get back at (blank)who backstabbed me
evaluate me neutral and disagree when i helped get slides
just to put me down so can get higher grade ?
dream on man , u can evaluate i cannot meh ?
too bad i evaluate u neutral
i was too much wasnt i ? totally not
if someone step on top of your head just for their own selfish purpose
i dont think they deserve my help
at least i didnt evaluate u disagree LIKE U DID
questionnaire, segment targetting , market position 5am ah
life is so unpredictable , one second you are close to him
the other you are enemies , was it my fault or was it yours ?
why is it that everytime something happens , i would think of the past and forget about it ?
do i regretted ? no . i dont . im happier now that you are out of my life .
today i saw a girl carrying sunflowers and she was basking in happiness
two guys gave me sunflowers before , but you made me happiest
ive deleted and thrown away everything that reminds me of you
because i dont see the need for them to remain in my life
but one day i saw this little gift from u at the back of the wardrobe , forgotten
i remembered vaguely some people hid the gift as a prank and i told them to give it back cos it was precious to me
but even at that point of time
the words i said and the way i feel dont seem to tally
im sorry i discarded u .
i built walls around me for fear of hurting myself if i give too much of myself away
and im sorry i have never liked u

No comments: