October 7, 2010

Today is a big cherry day!
well 'cos i went for pp presentation scared like fuck
there were 5 people including me outside the class
and two girls was annoyingly loud talking about car licenses
but their mindless chatters calmed me down
my faci came out and asked me to go in
was relieved when i see all 3 assessors friendly and smiling
everybody was saying they kanna shot by the assessors until jia jia lat
i guess i was very lucky they asked less than 5 questions
they damn funny asked me how much is the hopper tickets 'cos they wanted to go night safari HAHA
and they commented on my posters saying they were very colourful and attention seeking
oh ya,i DONT HAVE FORMAL WEAR
this is the best i could came up with
my fam say > cannot make it one LOL



and i was happy 'cos i got polka dot shorts and 2 more new rings despite buying another ring yesterday
also,mumsie cooked green curry,tom yum chicken and veggies whooooot!
module grade out as well
i passed all yr 2 modules!
i cant believe it lor.i used paper ut for java leh!and i totally dk anything
i guess i was lucky
so that sums up my day.
ps.perhaps we proceed further who knows but then again i cant commit

No comments: