December 13, 2010

I had a dream that made me woke up way too late
I've been having strange dreams, dreams that I can actually remember when I woke up
today's was a scene in a huge dining room
I was seated behind this old man,he seem to like me very much
there were about 15 other people and we appeared to be family
quite rich i suppose. There were servants bringing out trays after trays of food
i was served yoghurt with blueberry before the old man and he asked for some of mine
someone asked him what's the occasion for bringing the entire family together and he spoke in a broken voice "i know my body too well, i'm afraid i'm going to leave very soon"
i think in that dream he was my grandfather
but what shocked me the most is that i was heartbroken and upset even after i woke up.
please, nobody die

No comments: