January 10, 2008

AH!!!!!i feel so empty after finish reading the book!nvm,mel lending me book 2 and 3.haha.and i am still watching gong zhu xiao mei.not even halfway through i guess.but the book more addictive la.oh ya,i forgot to update on my one day working experience at sentosa's beaufort hotel.the pay is gd la,but i suay,need to work outdoor one.so hot!mel got the indoor one,so we were separated :( aft lunch,no customers,so the manager say can go home alr.i was practically jumping for joy!my legs was on the verge of breaking,was wearing my bro's leather shoes.size 11!!!!i wear size 6 shoes lor.so the entire day ppl were asking if i was wearing my father's shoes.haha.my bro came up with this "brilliant" idea,put my shoes into his leather shoes so the leather shoes wouldnt be big anymore.and i really did that!lol.the guys there were friendly and helpful whereas the girls,er.......no comments :) anyway,will be holding two jobs till cny.i need the moolah!!!!no la,hoping to give my parents some fat ang pao,thats y so hardworking :) and i wanna thank mj for teaching me how to go bongo.thanks :) oh yah,saw mj's mum otw to night safari,she is so sweet la,wished me gd luck,thanks auntie :) gg to work tml so,tata!

No comments: