January 2, 2008

Dumbest job ever!!!This Fashion pays me to yawn!I reached Yishun at twelve sharp but the clock at This Fashion showed 1208.The assistant manager told us if we are late more than twice,we wont get their voucher.i was like"????" Apparently staffs get vouchers to buy clothes if they are not late for work more than twice month.We barely survived two hours lor.We were just moving clothes inch by inch,nth else.There was this funny part where water droplets from the air-con dripped onto jess's head so she wipe it with the back of her hand and proceed to wipe her hand on the clothes!!lol.i was laughing my ass off lah.i was on full chao bin mode the entire two hours so no customer dare to approach me.haha,My plan worked.The damn shop is the size of a classroom and eight ppl working lor.Two-thirty came,we went for our lunch break and didnt went back again :) Pro hor,we are the two girls who went and never came back.hahaha.During the supposed lunch break,we went to fill forms for Delifrance and several other shops.Went home,called the guy my bro worked for.He is heavily indian accented!I cant understand what he was saying and i kept saying "huh?". But he is a nice guy la,asked for jess's name and he went "oh,jessica,i always call her she nvr pick up the phone(v heavily accented)".But thats a diff jessica.Must let u heard his voice la,damn cute la.I can imitate him so well,my bro and his friend were laughing their asses off when i imitated him :) All in all,lots of fun and laughter.who cares abt some dumb job!

No comments: