May 1, 2008

I MISS MANY THINGS

hey!been long since i last updated.haha.kinda lost the usual cheerful,crazy,wild me for awhile.times are hard.but i guess i bounced back!wheeeeeeee...forget the past and start everything all over again,i told myself.aft all,what matters most to me are still ard.oh,and did i mention i've gotten myself a new bf?name is terence.hahaha.but we broke up alr :( lol!ask me for the whole story!it's sooooo hilarious!will be busy with work and studies nowadays,sorry if i neglected YOU.if given a choice,i'd rather give u a call every other day to check on u and ur "stress level".lol.difficult year it is for us.but no worries!we've got each other :) i love u :) :) :) and i miss u truckloads,wait...i miss everyone truckloads!hahaha,i have lost some things recently,and they were real important to me if they didnt know that,and that makes me treasure every single shit and crap i had w people :) i longed for a hug from my bestie :) u might be shocked to see me when u come back ;) recently i find myself depressed and miserable whenever i am alone.i thought i dont do emo? haha.perhaps not!ok,i know y.i am missing something dearly.something w four legs.watch out for the crazy ass cass real soonish!i miss my "evil" laughter,stupid sore throat!wahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha......lotsa hugs and smoochies,cass :)

No comments: