April 3, 2009


everything kinda ended
true stories dont have happy endings
im someone who will run away once reality is not as ideal as fairytales
this time
i didnt run away
i heard so many bad stuff u said abt me
from so many ppl
and i cried a whole lot these few days
but i believed u when u said u didnt say it
perhaps im dowright stupid to people
but i can tell u im not
trust is the most important thing
even if u did said it
i couldnt care less anymore
secrets will still be secrets
i will not reveal who said this who told this to bla bla bla
even when everyone in the world didnt believe u
i do
though im the person "u" talked abt
before that phone call
i thought that im going to have an argument of so u think i believe u ?
but it didnt happen that way
now theres nothing i could except cry
have i been used to get back at her ?
or is she lying ?
i dont care
this is torture
purely torturing
and im glad i have so many people ard me
whom i know will never hurt me
i know she never thought of even hurting me
when i received this msg
cass if u really think that i said it then im sorry
im nt going to work anymore
i cnt face those who says all that abt me.
i really cant.
all along,i trust them
and i get shit for nothing
i maybe a bitch but i never let my friends down
they are the2nd most important thing i have
now i dont have any
last words
thanks for becoming my laughing gas
thanks for cheering me when im down
i appreciate it lots
bye
i just sat there crying for a long time
but i gained a lot from this
i helped some people realised things
i got to know some friends whom im not close to
sense that im upset
more than those whom i called close friends and they dont even care
i wanna thank n ______ c______ f________j_______y______n_____
and i got a surprise
someone left a cookie and a packet of tissue in my locker
and told me to stop crying cos he's very worried
tyvm (:
and someone who is always on the phone with me
and a big mr nice guy and trustworthy friend
always asking me
are u ok ?
tyvm to u too (:
and to that someone who always sms me to ask me
are u alright ? everything ok ?
tyvm to u three (:
and to joyce
who can sense im upset since day one
tyvm to u four
and to my bestie
who felt so bad she wasnt there for me and would call me tomorrow night
tyvm to u five six seven eight (:
but im wrking ):
but it's alright
i knew u wished u were here for me
and thats all i need

No comments: