April 1, 2009

im crying so hard i cant breathe
my nose is blocked
my ears are blocked
i cant even make out what im trying to say
how could u do this to me ?
when i trusted u the most ?
it really hurts a lot
a lot
a lot
sucks to cry so hard on april's fool
did u even treat me as a friend ?
i thot we were real tight
the last time i was sad ?
i cant even remember
the last time i cried ?
i cant even think when
and yet ive wasted an entire box of tissue on u
why
youve hurt a lot of people
but me ?
i knew u were capable of hurting those ard u
but me ?
being nice has a price to pay
that is people or rather someone sensitive will doubt
and im glad that those i thought who would stand by u
actually knows that u are that kind of baddie
i didnt know u are like that
till that day u said it to my face and i had to use all of me to stop myself frm crying
i dont think i can sleep
i need someone badly now

No comments: