June 21, 2009

happy father's day to papa !
my relationship with papa is a weird one
many people confide with the mum
but i confide in my dad
weird it seems that he knows everything in my life
even the ex boyfriends
even sch
wrk
friends
politics
dramas
shopping
food
such a sweet and caring father i've got myself
talk is cheap
i can write an essay on how great my dad is
but i wont do any good
what i want is simply to thank my dad for making me what i am today
i dont just mention dad for father's day
i talked about him every other day
on blog
to friends
and im proud of him

he is such a good listening ear
he never gives advices
he simply listens
and smile cheekily
im fortunate ive got this father in my life
he knows what i like to eat
and will buy them for me
thrice a week he will cook
always my favourite dish
he doesnt like to eat fish
but he goes to the market ,buy the freshest fish
and cook it for the family
he knows i like hokkien mee
he cooked them today
he drives me to work when im running late
he fetch me home from work when ive got school the next day
i inherit my crazy laughter from him
he nursed me back to health
he even washes my lingerie
he says the sweetest thing
like i dont need u to provide for me , i just want u to be happy
im lucky indeed
i wish for him to be happy as well
love u dad (:


No comments: