June 2, 2009

here's a simple story
a girl went to a salon
she wanted big wavy hair
but ended up with a poodle staring back at her in the mirror
and she started blaming the hair stylist
i guess everyone would do that
but
is it fair ?
truth is , the girl saw in the mirror the transformation
she knew it was not the hairstyle she wanted during the process
so y didnt she stopped the process ?
y blame other parties solely for what had happened ?
stand up for what u strongly believe in
if thats not the hairstyle she wanted , stop it
did she stopped herself from voicing out because she believed in the stylist's experience and skills ?
how many times have u seen something real unfair happening to a person ?
and all u could do was lament how sad and unfair it is for that person
so why didnt people stand up for others ?
why ?
if it's unfair, why dont one voice out?
is everyone keeping mum because its the m_____ in opposing ?
why treat my friend with such extreme biasness ?
and all she could tell me was not to be rash and to keep quiet about it
i simply dont get it
she told me that if i were to stand up for her
i could end up getting scolded as well
but why would i get scolded if i did no wrong ?
is addressing wrongful treatment wrong ?
and if i really got scolded , why should i keep mum and suffer in silence when ive done no wrong ?
tell me again y
i simply dont get it
i know im rash
but in the end
i respected your wish
i did not confront
but to request me not to stand up for my dear friend is worse than losing that friend
when i saw my friend crying
it totally broke my heart
they CANNOT do this to her
no rights
full stop
im going to stop this wrongful treatment of her asap
twice she cried
twice she disallow me to confront
twice she scolded me for trying to help
treat people like how u want others to treat u
karma will follow suit

No comments: