August 21, 2009

blogger , u suck . lol

i guess the title spells everything
lol
so ive sent my laptop for servicing and stupid fujitsu
they promised me everything will be fixed in 3 to 4 days
just in time for my ut
but now they are saying there is no stock for lcd monitor screen
thanks ah
and i couldnt get a laptop on loan till the day before ut starts
phew
anw
i'll be back prolly a week later .
i haven't blog about national day sia . and i have pics of me in bongo uni
hahahahahahaha
si bei pai kua sia
lol
and my bday is coming ~
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i wish i'll get sunflowers and balloons !
and
im down with fever
got package one sia
free throat infection and cough
and i cant hear properly ~
but thats the only good thing la
i cant hear weiyi screaming at me . lol

No comments: