August 24, 2009

happy 19th bestie !

happy birthday bestie !
hope you have truckloads of fun
it's our sixth year we spent apart from each other
but we'll make it up for each other when you're back kay
hehe
it's my bestie's bday ~
haha
ironic that our bdays are merely 2 days apart
same horoscope , two person who varies differently .
she who has seen my flaws , claws and lup sapness
still stand by me all the while
she who laughs at all my super lame jokes
she who believes in me even though i did do wrong
she who didnt do one big thing for me .
instead, it was the million littlest things that she do that touched my heart
she who looks like crap when she bawls her heart out
we'll never be uncomfortable with each other , picking nose and all
many friends come and go but yet few manage to touch my heart
she doesnt mind sacrificing her sleep to chat on the phone with me till 3am in the morning
thats like 5am in melbourne ?
whenever im upset , i know exactly who to find
it's comforting to know that i can trust her , hold her hand tightly when im down in the dumps .
love ya truckloads bestie
(:

No comments: