September 14, 2009

back from work not long ago
was browsing through my stuff when i found the pics we took from joanne's webcam
it's kinda sad that we are no longer classmates
anyway , there's outing later on for ryan's birthday
guess im not going
but happy bday to u ryan !
hope jen reads this and convey the msg to him
hahaha
actually there's more pics but due to my laptop being serviced when we took the pics , i didnt ask them to send to me
and theres this video of us pretending to row boat near the pantry
hahaha
me joanne and weiyi were sitting near the pantry and i suddenly got this idea to pretend to row boat
and weiyi follow suit
and joanne will be the person on board the boat , swaying violently
we even got it recorded
omg that was epic !
oh ya
look at faizal's bday present to me !
so colourful right ?
he really knows me well
zhengwei went in army last fri
hope he's all well
i bet he's loving ns loh
and faizal's suppose to go later on
wish him luck !
he needs all the luck he can get
hahaha
while bro is in china for attachment , his room is my room , my room is still my room . muahaha
today's work is boring
i was late
not much business
my counter didnt even hit 1k well , i wasnt at counter half the time anw
i hate to stay at counter when it's not busy
so i went ulu put back stocks
nothing to do , go toilet shit lol
wipe cutleries
then json told me to take over counter , hes going to do fifo
and i went u ic go do fifo ? siao ah ?
he was like no choice mah if not u want to help me meh ?
haha
i dont mind
so i ended up doing fifo and wah kao whoever is doing fifo for the past few days seriously screw up fifo
suppose to write date for pro and exp dates , they cant be bothered to even erase off the previous dates , simply write over it and it was written over for multiple times until i cant even read what they were writing , got so irritated i erased off all the dates , check all the products one by one
so many mistakes gosh
and whoever collects stocks screws up as well
exp date is 5 days from the day we collect the stock
collected on 9.9.09 exp date is 2.10.09
wth is this
new staff can understand la but senior staff ?
closed pasta
extended from 1130 knock off time to 12
then waited for transport
my transport is always the last loh
and im the only person from f&b taking the transport
sian my mp3 is with bro
i almost died without mp3 . 6weeks !
bro is enjoying instead of studying haha
but hes cute
msned me tell me abt his huge ass comp , even sent me the pic , told me where he go and such
ok im done complaining lol
and i always lost my pen at work ! argh
today miraculously i brought 2 bring back 2
hahaha
here are some of the pics we took erm 2 months ago ?
suppose to be emo inspired
hahaha
look like horro instead
ok la i dk how to act emo lol
seriously kuku shit hahahahaha
another emo one
i already admit i dk how to act emo hor
dont scold hor WEIYI
hahahaha
we should go back school during holis to claim ce points lol
talk only in the end confirm never go one
hahah
damn retarded la !
triple lols
and i didnt want to play anymore
that aunty joanne still go take pic !
hahaha
i miss aunty joanne but not aunty weiyi
cos i just saw her at work lol

No comments: