September 29, 2009

stray

In loving memory of my grey sneaker
last night mumsie came home
told me to check if the sneaker she's holding is mine
i said yes and why are u holding my sneaker ?
she told me she found it at the lift door
the other one is missing already
she thought someone was stealing
i doubt it
who would steal half a pair of sneakers ?
also my black pumps was near the bicycle
so i gather a stray came and took my sneakers but the pair was too heavy that it has to forgo one
i wouldnt mind so much if it was an old pair of shoes but damn i just bought that sneakers barely a month ago !
i was saving last month and only got that pair and now it's gone
g-r-e-a-t
it was to be my daily school footwear man
ok accept the fact
im going to get another pair
but in grey again or in hot pink ?

No comments: