January 14, 2010

2009 was awesome
  1. Ihad a recording breaking 16k smses and i got ordered to pay for my own bills . Fml
A butch asked me to be her girlfriend
I met many new friends
I got into rp
I fell down less often ( only 7 times this year , still a lot i guess :/ )
I planned all the parties in bongo for the year .
I got crazier ( laughing during horror movies and 2012 ? Crazy much )
I developed a new love for blingy stuff
My shoes collection grew
I celebrated Halloween at night safari again ( and i didnt fell ! )
I burnt my ass with the grill cleaner and everyone in bongo remembers it :/
my fish died I went to the worst attachment
ive had
i helped organised
faizal’s 21st
I chopped off my locks
I finished reading twilight series (:
I had the most awesome birthday celebration ever and i received loads of presents
Grew addicted to childish arcade games lol
I got sick the most number of times ever
I forgot the rest . Oops

No comments: