January 13, 2010



see la never sleep properly
eyebags out in full force



Went town with smelly .
Had our favourite teppanyaki ,
Went tangs then paragon for her Christmas tree decorations . Then 313 for the forever 21 !
I didn't get anything else except ear studs and a shirt .
Left town 5ish , discussed bongo’s Christmas party ‘s details .
zheng wei came along .
Jy and I spoilt zw’s hand phone screen .
He kept showing Michelle his middle finger on webcam so jy and I formed team to “show” zw’s face on webcam .
I think we cracked his hp screen in the process .
Oops .
Towards the end there was a lot of people ,
there was me zw jy feve leng chun zac Jerome
kimo Trisha
Yunos came over to fetch noor soon afterwards ,
he's grown bigger muscles and looks like a freaking bangala now Hahahaha
Zw drove us back and it was real funny la .
He says he doesn't know to go petir road then he goes orh
i know la P-E-T-I-R ( read alpha by alpha ! ) road .
Afterwards he asked how to go my place from there I told him just u turn back .
His answer : I forgot how to go back already hahahahahahahahahaha and he overshot my void deck .
He still says : aiya abit only leh , walk abit will die meh ? U see our transport uncle got drive u until here meh ? Complain complain .
Hahaha . No wonder his hp screen crack .
Whooooot

No comments: