June 8, 2010

i cant sleep due to this fucking cheebye burn
there's another one at the back
and i'd accidentally touch it when i toss and turn
and the numbing cream is losing its effectiveness
i actually measured the burn and it was 6cm long
knn thats bigger than the world's smallest dick can
the dark patch on the burn is a hole
yeah i got that on the spot
and it has been this red since 720pm ?
ive a feeling thats where my first blister and bubble will appear
mumsie is soooo going to flip when she sees ive come home from work injured again
ever since i came home ltwo halloweens ago with wounds from my left knee below all the way to my ankle
mumsie has concluded night safari is an accident prone place for me
and constantly tries to make me quit my job
this should be my erm 30th time getting injured at work ?
hahaha cant get a better pic cos it was dark
i turned and saw my wall
and i realised i can see many besties on my wall lol
hey u , i still have that piece of paper u wrote for me
its on my wall ever since i brought the cookie with this note home
i will never forget " smile , it's the second best thing u can do with your lips (: hope u dont cry "
i got this flower sticker from the pasar malam lol
i know its crooked la
i cant be arsed to correct it lol
will prolly tear it down soon if i can find a rainbow one
omg!

No comments: