June 7, 2010

Yesterday ethan , wu , terence , zw , eugene and peggie came down bongo
i joined them for awhile
listen to them talk and all
and we saw _____ omg it was fucking funny lol
my clique rocks
winner bodoh
will blog about badminton and today's outing
we've got ugly glow in the dark demons as our clique item lol
i cant wait for halloween though it's 4 months away
this yr's event is going to be such a blast man !
and ive got my holidays packed
happy ttm
prolly going to highlight my hair tml
either gray or red whooooot
im happy you talked to me
but i really cant decide
you go sleep then
cos im looking for the person to knock down all the walls ive built and get me through all my past worries and fears .
if i can find him , i'll be with him
but if i cant , it's alright .
i still have my family , my friends and cliques , my job
and that's very good for me already

No comments: