November 7, 2010

Chanced upon this site that sells postcards
Though i have no use for it I bought it anyway
Ferris wheels along with balloons,sunflowers,unicorns,sweet valley books and swings gives me this.....peaceful feeling as though with them I will be happy.
Here are some postcards that I really like
There were about 54 of them
And the seller stays behind my block
How cool we met 3 hours after I placed the orders
Got the eiffel tower one as well


I've been doing something real xmm that is folding paper stars
I like their vibrant colours.
I tweeted that I was going to clear my 6k mails and amist deleting mails,I chanced upon this mail that bestie sent me.It was a reply titled family
In it she wrote
For the people who wake up in the morning with no missed calls, but smile anyway
For the people that periodically miss the past, but are so much more excited for the future
For the people that have wounds still healing
For the people that want to look back so badly, but focus on the road ahead
For the people that pick up the phone so tempted to call, but keep their dignity in tact instead
For the people that never wanted to let go, but had to
For all the people that gave up not because they were weak, but because most times it's better just to let go.
Msg me when you're free during the weekends.
We need to hear each other voices.
love you lots.
Needless to say,I teared up just a wee bit
my bestie loves me
And look at now,things weren't bad at all
We managed to get things going

No comments: