January 14, 2012

I've been rather free these few days
Gonna do stuff that I've procrastinated doing
Anyway....
My days in pictures, two days only actually LOL

At Paradise Dynasty(again, Cass?!)
 Crab roe xiao long bao! 
Seriously, I will never get sick of xlbs! 
 Aster Tay is back in town! (no, should be "shit man, aster is back to torture me again!")
  Haha lepaking
 Yong tau foo at Chinatown hawker centre! I always order this when I go Chinatown
 In love with my colourful shades! 
We were supposed to go Chinatown to soak up the CNY atmosphere but you know dear old Singapore. 
Hot, humid, cramped and I wanted to die
Can't even stop to look at things cos the Sun is killing me(I wore black, WAH LAO!) 
So I went to look for a pair of shades and I found this!
I would like to comfort myself and call it a blessing in disguise
 Decided to head off for desserts to cool down 
Not as nice already leh
 Me and kukumalu Carene
 And we parted ways 
I went to Bugis to meet Smelly, we went CNY shopping (again) 
Hahaha, I tell you, CNY is just an excuse for people to shop more 
 We had laksa for dinner!
No need chopsticks! 
My shopping loots for today! 
Got CNY decos somemore hor! 

No comments: