January 8, 2012

The last three days of 2011 in pictures
 Went to Paradise Dynasty for the second time 
 This time round, I ordered only the cheese xlbs!
 Garlic pork rib la mian! Damn good, total bill only comes up to around 25+
 Finally, dinner with mum and bro at her shop. She's been complaining I haven't visited her in months. 3 months to be exact.
 The day Kelly and I discovered we are cheapskates LOL
 Bought Haha this treat for X'mas but I only gave it to her in 2012
I think she resembles me, she is so lazy, she pees on herself. LOL, not the pee on self part, it's the lazy part that resembles me. 
I was worried she'd get wet tail but turns out she is just plain lazy 
 NYE, we went Carousel for lunch buffet!!!!!!
If there is only one food I have to eat for the rest of my life, it would be salmon 

 RP's decorations! Super colourful!
 Me and mum, from her lao pok phone 

At night, went over to Finna's 21st! 
We got her a cake from my neighbourhood. Super pinky! 
And it's damn bulky for me to carry around 
Most of the time, I ate satay, hot dogs and gambled till 2012. 
My luck for the year, so-so only. 
I only won like five bucks

No comments: