August 24, 2008

im stupid . u dont need to tell me . hahahaha

im freaking clumsy !
well
i knew that since aes days
but
i never realise with every step i take
i risk falling to death
hahaha
i fell twice this week !
once before work tand the other after work
17th aug
yile's bday
he kanna water la
so i just watch
then dk who suddenly
force open the door
i kanna
so i tried to run la
first step i took
fell !
kanna two cuts on my lip
and orh chey on my left knee
second time
was today
before start work
was going into the dry storerm to iron uni
saw SOMEONE near storerm door
then that SOMEONE dk pour what thing
so i waited for him to get done with his thing
then he stopped
tell me faster go inside
i didnt know it was oil on the floor
so wham !
buttock on the floor
damn pain la
and that SOMEONE kept laughing !
my umbrella and bubble tea dk fly to where lor
hahaha
then that SOMEONE hor
still can ask me to faster stand up
i told him i cannot stand up
he burst into fresh laughter again
sickening leh
he laugh soooo loud
until ppl in dry storerm all come out see what happen
embarassed can !
then wherever he go he will tell ppl
somemore my kalipok v oily !
and the oil dripped into my left eye
so immediately ,
left vision became v blurred
feve help me take hand soap to wash up my kalipok
and gave me towel to dry my hair
thanks feve !
aft washing ,
i sat down by the big fan to blow dry my kalipok
when i stand up
whole chair oily !
my entire shorts was in oil lor !
so i started work one hour late
hahaha
and i want to tell that SOMEONE
my buttock very pain u still can laugh !
his whole face turns red somemore
kns
hahahahahahahahahaha
and also
i cut my middle finger when washing exhaust hood
hahaha
then when limei come back frm zbar
she ask me i fell in the oil is it
that SOMEONE got tell her
hahaha
idiot babusa
hahaha
then i told limei i cut my finger also
then she ask where
so i pointed my middle finger to her
she say
wah !
hahaha
then ic also ask
and i showed him the middle finger too
hahahaha
im not rude
im just very direct
hahahahahahahaha
lame excuse

No comments: