August 15, 2008

STRIKE 4D

I'm fine already :)
hahaha
omg
i just got my anger fit once in every six months !
i think i scared the shit out of someone
over my sudden outburst
hahaha
well
i'm back to my happy self
today
one of the retail staff asked for ice
aft i gave the ice to her
she asked me
why u so happy ? strike 4d toto ah
then that glad kept laughing
she thought that was very funny
i told the retail staff im like that everyday
hahaha
then there was this other staff
ordered jumbo hot dog thought got staff meal one
so i told him no
then he asked how much if staff discount
and im damn clever
suppose give 35 percent discount
so it will be discounted by 5 plus bucks
u know what i told him ?
i told him his meal is 5 plus bucks
hahahaha
then aft i gave him his drink
i told him sorry
actually it was discount 5 bucks off the meal
then i tell him sry la
my math fail one
he laugh and told me i made him v happy for a moment
sian
hahaha
and im damn happy today
i thought i will get shortage money
result frm pressing the same transaction twice
and anyhow press two dollar voucher
somemore
my ic that one hor
give me last counter nvm leh
still tell me before my money was checked that she got
a bad feeling abt my counter
kns right
hahahahaha
anyway
as u can tell frm this post
im back !
muahahahaahhahaahahahaahah
laughing madly as usual

No comments: