August 27, 2008

my bday !

stupid relighting candles . hahahaha
w carene aka kuku :)
w libing :)
i looked fugly the whole day !

" prize " presentation !



big red bow :)




on my bday itself



i went to lot one



suppose to go prawn fishing in the mrn



but someone couldnt make it



and i was late so changed the plan to lunch at the hk cafe



and the food there sucks lor



heng i only ordered dessert



haahahahaha



went to the pasar malam aft that



i fell in love w the barney and ________



bought it for me :)



nxt ,



took train to boon lay



but i took the marina bay train



and i got back to yew tee -.-



someone was laughing at my stupidity :(



i was 5 mins late



then mau and jess bluff me



cheated my feeling



they wanted to get name bracelet



and they spent an hr there !



later i got to know they were trying to drag the time



over . . . . . . i forgot



hahahahahaha



then libing arrived an hr late



hahahahaha



i was told carene aka kuku couldnt make it :(



then lunched again at fish and co .



hahahaahahah



my bday mah



i wanted to eat outdoor



and they bo bian must agree



lol



hahahaha



but lucky i chose outdoor hor



if not the whole jp would know our chou si



hahahahahah



we played ard outside



we were the only grp



awhile later



mau said she wanted to go toilet



and secretly msg libing to ask me change seat



cos i was facing the glass



and i would be able to see the surprise



but libing not gd at lying la



she told me mau didnt want to seat nxt to me



so i replied " all the more i must seat beside her , i'd rather make her suffer than you all "



hahahahahaha



so



didnt manage to make me sit back facing glass panel



lol



and i saw carene and mau holding the cake walking into fish and co . !!!!!



hahahahaha



and i was the one to inform jess and libing abt the cake instead



so surprise gone



hahahahahahahahahahahahaha



and they bought relighting candles !



i was puzzled how come the candle lights went out and relights again



but i blamed it on my short sightedness and pak jiao



hahahahaha



but when i blew the candles



nobody clapped



i kinda sensed sth amissed alr



hahahahahaha



so a lot of my saliva was on the cake



lol



or bi gd



you all must eating my saliva



hahahahahahaha



and that mau can tell me



i forgot to get your present so your present is yourself !



and proceed to ask jess or libing to clip a huge bow on my head !



then went back hm



cos poppa was waiting for me



eat bday cake again



and had dinner w him :)



i feel so loved with so many friends and fam loving me



only thing missing is bestie :(







No comments: