December 14, 2008

today

work tdy was fine
quite fun also
woke up late tdy
suppose meet adidas i dk what time
but i woke up at 4 !!!!!
slowly bathe then ask dad bring me to wrk
he was ranting all the way to ns
and i was sulking
cos very naggy !
like ur things so many !
i throw almost all ur shoes away alr !
all spoil one !
the grey pumps
the green one
i throw liao
got so many slippers for what ?
ive got like 8 pairs only mah
i left u 3 pairs
u angry ?
but nvm la
i nvr use them anw
but my pumps
i like one lor
repair la
now i only got the red kappa one
and the polka dot one
must wear until smelly liao
hahaha
and he threw my spongebob and doll away !
lucky not patrick sia
if not i hit the roof liao
he cleared my room
and computer table too
hahaha
i suppose u can imagine how messy a person i am ?
hahaha
anw
i want to give my room a makeover
paint my rm yellow with orange hearts
shift the furniture arrangements
clear my table
change bedsheet
but im always not at hm
how to makeover sia ?
room also nvr clean
and dad is unhappy w me always gg out
no money liao
then ask frm him
so i cant go out mon :(
im suppose to meet up w orly and smell
but nvm la
i can use the day to clean up my room
sorry to u two !
so
back to wrk
i ask dad to meet me at the road side
while i go da bao hor fun !
ate at bb
tdys station is counter !
i got counter 1
take customer and
stand there let the water drip on ur hat only
hahaha
i think counter 1 gg to spoil soon
cos the water always drip there
tdys sales not that bad la
but not that great either
taught jeff how to close pasta
then knock off liao
oh ya
i still rem
during briefing hor
that kns adidas unique bitch
say sth damn stupid la
now we got sell apples mah
then dk who say an apple a day keeps the doc away
then adidas whisper to me
if the doctor handsome throw the apple away
i was laughing la
damn funny
also otw back home
in the transport
i played barbie song for us
and i was laughing hysterical la
damn funny
with hand gesture somemore
she ask me to play tarzan
but
barbie that guy not ken meh ?
hahahahaha
then we listened to superhuman
with gesture
until the SUPERHUMAN PART OF THE SONG
adidas did the superman pose
and i cant stop laughing
stupid sia
hahaha
and tdy at wrk
her face black dao . . .
cos she got my dining partner last week
hahaha
she also pek check
lucky i zbar nxt whole week sia

No comments: