February 24, 2009

how i spend my vday

erm
ok
so this is another long forgotten post
hahaha
now that i have all the time in the world
im blogging this
hahaha
i bought this flower thingy
for crazy gang
and a handmade bookmark
this flower is supposedly for aster tay
but this flower is dirtied !
i went w faizal to get vday gifts
then off to wrk
so during briefing
yile come and ka jiao me like he always do
he pass me a cup of coke
he said
drink la
drink la
dont want
no thanks
i dont drink coke
drink la drink la
no thanks
mai la
drink la drink la
then jy stretch his hand
it knocked onto the cup of coke
and spilled on my flower !
sad right
chou yi le
hahaha
and if u read the msg on the flower
it says youre so sweet
ya lor
now really sweet liao
-.-
yunos me and ashok stuck our bookmarks on our locker !
mine is the big yellow heart with the smaller red heart in it
it was the first bookmark i made
initially i wanted to pick the ones with eyes
but too bad all taken alr
yunos's locker is the one with three hearts
and ashok's is the one below me
i know you cant tell frm this pic
but my locker is in a v gd position
hahaha
gd feng shui i'd say
its right in the middle of all lockers
and ive seen ppl tip toe to open their lockers
or bend down opening theirs
kao
u know how smelly it is to bend down ?
must smell ppl legs
hahaha
and heng heng my locker is just right in front of my face
no need to bend down or tip toe
and its in the middle row !
my vday presents
small collection
but it was a happy one

the bookmarks i made




anyway
i seemed to have forgotten to talk abt my vday
hahaha
so met up with crazy gang at ps
had lunch at carl's junior
was talking to mau
and i really dont utd whats so funny abt my words
i told mau
kidsworld very fun one !
mau: really ah ? why leh ?
me : can see all the birds(naked children)
mau ; hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
cant breathe
funny meh ?
and the other time we chatted online
she asked me hows my attachment got see birds or not
then i told her
no la . you think want to see birds got birds for u to see meh ?
then she say i pervert
hahaha
ok la drag back topic
exchange presents
then off to meet feeling
suppose to go vintage thrift store
but it wasnt even open for business
hahahahaha
so shopped ard bugis
then wenta ns
my fave hor fun !
hor funny
hor funny
hahaha

No comments: