March 21, 2009


omg
i met the most ridiculous / funny customer ever !!!!!!!!!!
this guy bought 8 shots of vodka frm beer counter
so first he appeared normal
then while i was having break
he ordered frm asidah
he told her
no ! i wanted lemon not lime !
then aft i came back frm break
he ordered frm me
and he told me
no i wanted lime not lemon !
but i wasnt annoyed
he's drunk mah
hahaha
and he's funny leh !
then aftwards he got so drunk
he left his camera and tickets on the tables
then limei asked him whats the brand of his camera
he was like
i dk just give it to me !
i want my camera !
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
aft 15 minutes later
he came to order again
and asidah dw to serve him
hahaha
dm ( drunk man ) : i want a tiger(beer) and two vodka
me : sure
dm : do u like tigers ?
me : no i like lion . hahahaha
dm : oh i love elephants !
dm : my wife is an elephant ! her mouth is like an elephant
wife : wtf ?
me : any mixing for your vodka ? water ? ice cubes ? juices ?
dm : she ( wife) wants ice and i want vodka
me : hahaha
but i still added ice cubes to both vodka lol
me : lemon or lime ?
dm : lemmmmmmm lime !
dm : are you from australia ?
wife : wtf ?
me : no im frm singapore haha
dm : oh singapore girl ! thanks sweetie !
funny as hell man ! omg
asidah and i laughed for 20 minutes aft he left
hahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: