March 20, 2010

today is like fml day
lol
was late for haccp course
my powerpuff girls cologne leaked
it was dripping from my bag and i was happily thinking it was the rain water
best , my laptop , charger and mouse was in the bag
fuck sia
and now my mouse is not functioning ):
sad max
but on a happier note
i got to do task today (:
finish planning out the raw details of the party
this party v boring leh
after work was mad
trisha and i were fighting with each other
she pulled my hair like 23384952034 times
i messed up her spiky hair like 12934830 times
she pinched me and i got 3 orh chey now
and i kept falling off the chairs lol
and she kept hitting my left boob !
think my right one is bigger now lol
i remembered trying to pull her binder but i cant find her breast
hahahahahahaaha
later going to meet yeeling angelin and jerome to go ikea for 10 baby chairs , 50 packets of candles and 2 oil lamps
die liao hahahaha but im gg to find mumsie before meeting them
whooooooooooooooo

No comments: