March 13, 2010




why must good people die young ?
yasmin ahmad is so talented , her ads are so meaningful
it's videos like these that reminded me
why i seldom talk back to my parents , why everytime mumsie blast songs early in the morning and i couldnt find the means to get up and scold/turn the music off , why spending money on them gives me so much happiness , why dad's knee bother me , why they love me so much , why dad bother to travel all the way to msia just to buy dinner for me when im not working , why mumsie buys me almost anything i want

it's the little things like this that makes me think why i react the way i do
they are my family , i would not hurt them intentionally
life is short , i dont want them to pass on and i think to myself
i should have treated them better , i shouldnt have done that , i shouldnt have.....
i want to have the ability to say , ive given them so much love and happiness i think they were happy ever since the day i was born
no human is perfect , but we could minimise the harm and hurt
bitch less , love more





No comments: