March 25, 2010

Today saw me going back school to reset my pw
lots of other students went back too
only when i reached school did i realised i cant change my pw b/c i didnt connect to vpn at home
damn dumb lor
and i passed all my sem 2 modules ! whoooooooo went to 5/15 lessons and pass , the feeling is great
i even got a for comms lol
of course year 2 cant do that anymore
sure die if i do that
anyway i have no idea what just happened
my dad switched off the lights and 15 minutes later
my birds were flying around in the cage frantically
and they looked petrified as if they've seen something they shouldnt
they only calmed down when i switch the light back on and check whats causing the commotion
it's as if they are trying to get my attention , their seeds all over the floor , feathers everywhere .
think i should put their cage somewhere else
they face the school at night . maybe loh ...

No comments: