July 15, 2010

honestly,im not alright

i will be happy again . right ?
on a happier note , im glad that ive got so many people caring for me
a bro who hugs me and knows im upset
tells me not to cry
everytime someone hugs me and tells me not to cry , i will cry even louder
a bro who treats me mac to cheer me up
tried the new spicy nuggets . not bad
friend who can throw aside everything and cab down to yew tee at 1am to make sure im fine
friends who called the day after to make sure im really fine
friends who called and tell me i can tell them anyth i want
friends who send texts to cheer me up
i thank my mum for teaching me to be strong
for telling me if im upset,it's because i let the person do it. dont
ive underestimated myself , im much more than that
with all the constant hacking of my fb acc and issues after issues
just because im strong doesnt mean im fine and i dont need anyone
i still break down at times
today,someone asked me " why do u look so sad ? i can see it in your eyes "
kay,i need to mope again
cant get that sad look off my face
argh

No comments: