July 22, 2010

things i do that piss people off
  • replying ORH when people are pouring their hearts out
  • squeeze toothpaste until finish die die dont want to bring in new one
  • come back from work dont want shower,nua on bro or mumsie's bed until they get my SCENT
  • leaving my bags on the sofa until no space to sit and dad has to tidy up
  • leave my shoes lying all around the corridor , fam had to fetch them back
  • dont answer people's phone call
  • always late
  • leave dirty uniform in bag for 4 days LOL this one epic
  • bear hugging bro , squeeze him until he suffocate
  • make people like colourful stuff
  • likes to kill convo with people i dont like
  • making HAHAHAHA and FUCK u as my full stops
  • laughing at people when they are already very awkward
ok la i admit im v untidy and irritating HAHAHA . that's my full stop

No comments: