February 28, 2011

I know I should have made use of this time to update my backdated posts 
but seriously,I HAVE NO FUCKING MOOD THANKS TO SOME STUPID GUY!
This guy idk added me on fb then i just accept lor. 
And he keeps talking crap to me!
Initially I ignored or just say hi la 
Until one day I got fucking fed up I replied 
" your english is bad, is it your 3rd language"
HAHA he delete me off fb! one sentence nia!
I didnt mean to insult people whose second or even third language is english 
but all i know about this guy is his english is bad and he is some indian guy dk at which restaurant sell roti prata one
so he suay lor
Then dk how he talk to me again then add me back and I realised he change his fb name HAHA
wah my words got so power bo, until he changed name leh 
Last time it was shemi sth one
And now he's spamming me craps again. 
I'm thinking of tagging him in these screen shots on fb LOL 
He confirm kan dulan!





He's still typing all these shit now, you know. 
annoying or what
but i wont delete him one cos i want pay back time
cb you know how annoying anot keep ti ti ti fb msg alert 

No comments: