February 5, 2011

Smellyboo sees dai yang tian day

The other day, we had our usual shopping day in town and I wrote previously that I got quite a lot of things like hair pins, bling stickers, top from newlook and I forgot what else.

I lost the bow pin already! Damn sad
She took this shot and goes "I also want! Help me take!"
She complained that the angle not right la, can see the mirror reflection la,she wasn't ready la, a lot of excuses one.
So after what seems like 18250940 shots later, tadah, she's satisfied with this
And we saw dai yang tian in Diesel at paragon
she tried to make me walk past the store to and fro multiple times but I wont bulge LOL
In the end we went upstair to metro cos she wants to show me the Guess? bag she likes and wants to know if I think if it's a good buy.
She used the zoom function in her cam to take these shots. From a level above LOL hosey bo!
Smell's like "who are those girls?! Why so close to dai yang tian?! OMG he's so shuai!"
While I'm like " can we go already?"
Actually I'm more interested in the girls LOL they look chio from far leh and their figures like nice only

No comments: