February 5, 2011

Somewhat cool but I wont do body modifications
1. scarification
Why I wont do it: these cost money and looks painful as fuck. I can go work and get burnt all the same. the only downside is I can't choose what design I want. Oh ya, I have 2 scars on my hand. one the map of the world and the other is a bamboo pole(lol?)

2.Human branding
Why I wont do it: third degree burn that breaks down the nerve. Too much for me to take already also I will smell chao ta. Tattooing is the most I would go and some parts like the wrist already hurts like a bitch
3. 3D art implant
Why I wont do it: er, no? why would I want something to pop out of my body? As if my body is not puffy enough LOL I know la, it's two completely different things altogether so just shut up ok
4. pointy ears
Why I wont do it: I weigh the pros and cons already.
Pro: you look cute (but i have hair covering my ears 24/7 and the only time i will tie my hair is during work or when I'm damn hot and cant be bothered if my ears are pointy cute or just plain normal ears)
Con: have to go through surgery to dissect the top of your ear
5.pierced specs
Why I wont do it: Cos I look very fugly with specs on and it's ridiculous to pierce specs onto your skin? I mean how are you going to sleep? Dont tell me it is removable hor, cos it will defeats the purpose of piercing it.

I got the source from here.

No comments: