April 18, 2011

First day of Year 3 Sem 1
Today's first day of school and it was microeconomics.
I was totally still in holiday mood, didn't even put effort into it. But hey, y'know what, as I post this, the day is already long over! And there goes day 1, and before you know it, tomorrow will be day 2, then day 3 and 4 and before you realised, it's friday and it's a public holiday! And you go "yay! it's a long weekend!" Time flies all the time doesn't it? Then, week 1 is over, comes week 2. I can do this. Just go school, make an effort to wake up early just to be on time and all because the school policy has changed and it suck shit! What's with the taking into consideration all fifteen problems?! That means no one day to skip school at all! But you know what, I don't care. I will still go to 12 problems for each module and it's already a tall deal for me. It made me feel like crap to do something I dislike. Faci say most people's gpa will drop because of the new system, in the past, grade C is a pass but now if we want to pass, it's a D. Suck shit seriously. Would be a completely different story if I were in SOH or maybe STA and I 'll be all too willing to attend lessons but it's too late to say this anymore. Let's pick up the pieces and brave over this.

No comments: