April 9, 2011


Went Carene's to bake on Thursday with Jess as well. 
Happy day 'cos I was goofing around and it was fun! 
Ingredients for baking. Love the colouring. 
 Individual cups for the colours. Damn loike the colours! Rainbow, it's freaking rainbow!!!!!!!

 Seriously child's play lol. I was like "eh! can make heart shape one! i want to make triangle one also!" 
End up all turned out relatively oval la haha so much for my enthusiasm.   
 Nice eh nice eh! But dk why it shrunk after being out of the oven ): 
Got put baking powder and self raising flour leh. Maybe not enough loh. 
 We made cookies as well! 
Carene took out this bag of rainbow flowers and said she thought it was very me. haha, indeed. 
 Halfway through whisking, the machine broke down eh! 
We were reduced to mixing by hand. 
I did the work so I anyhow, in the end the flour didn't even mix properly lol. 
 COLOURFUL!!!!
 We baked hundreds of them!
 Look at Jess' smiley cupcake haha, doesn't look very happy leh. 
 She did an SG flag HAHAHA. But not bad leh still can make crescent shape. 
Y'know what, looks can be deceiving, looks like crap but taste fucking nice!!!!!!!!! 
It was damn soft and very buttery. At first everyone's like "eeeee, so er xin lor!" 
But when you eat ah, it's a different thing alr.
 haha, I wore an apron! But I'm not the main baker. 'cos I was standing there then Carene whisk whisk whisk, *piak* batter landed on my leggings LOL somemore. And I dropped some blue colouring on the floor, Carene's maid was like "eh eh eh!" hahaha I had blue colouring stains on my hands and feet lor! 
 so many colourful balls! We got the rainbow balls cos Jess say the packaging says hundreds and thousands of balls haha then we were like "eh! hundreds and thousands siak!" haha damn lame but we got it anyway. 
At the end of the day, we were going to divide the cookies and cupcakes into 3 but I seriously didn't want to bring any home 'cos while baking, I kept eating the cupcakes and cookies and I want to vomit already haha, eat some more la! 

No comments: