April 9, 2011

The other day, I went back sch to fix the viruses in my laptop. It's damn annoying! IT help desk guy told me it'd take 2 to 3 hours so I left my laptop there and go shopping LOL. Got a top, ear studs and a hamster cage seriously damn random.  
 New orange cage for happy! Got it at Yishun for 18bucks only! Damn cheap, saw cages similar but much smaller at PLC and they easily cost 26 bucks and above somemore single level, wth man. 
Then I actually bought the cage and stuffed in into my army bag!!!! OMFG it fits! I've always know that army bags were huge but I've never actually tried to make full use of it. 
Anyway, I think it's a damn good buy 'cos I've seen those cooling houses at pet shops selling for 9.10 bucks but this cage comes with it, on top of the slide, wheel, bowl and water bottle.
Some cages dont even come with wheels lor. 
Furthermore, it's quite spacious and definitely more airy than the tank. 
 There's happy still sleeping. She stores food all around the cage lor, messy idiot. That black thing is actually a sunflower seed. She ate one then sleep -.-

 Here's the orange cooling house and I think it's damn cool cos.......
 You can remove it and close it up or add a new hide out of your own, pretty nice this way. For other hamsters, might be scared that hamsters will escape but I left it open like that and happy doesn't escape HAHAHA 'cos she can't climb up the slide HAHAHAHAHA
But that's the reason I got this cage, I want her to learn how to climb despite being crippled but so far she goes halfway then eat a sunflower seed, goes back to sleep. Bth.

No comments: