July 16, 2011


Harry Potter just now!
But we went to grab dinner before that cos the movie would've end at 11 plus. 
Chocolate melts! To be honest, it wasn't that great. Super nice when warm but awful when it's cooled down. 
So I suppose it's a good thing I used the buy 1 get 1 free thingy I saw from the web the other day. 
 HAHA Faizal's hilarious!
Faizal: I think I'll go get something light 
*Walks off to counter* 
*Comes back with 20 pieces of nuggets and a huge cup of drink* 
HAHAHAHAHA something light!
 And then Harry potter!
It was quite nice. 
And funny, maybe cos we kept making puns LOL.
We giggled throughout the movie! 
Especially the parts where Voldermort speaks to all and we go "he got one magic power: loud speaker" HAHAHAHAHAHA
We are lame like that. 
And I like Longbottom, he taught us how to be courageous 
And Luna Lovegood. Since the beginning. 
So Faizal sat on my left and Kimo on my right
Faizal was muttering about how the movie wasn't following the book throughout the two hours plus and Kimo was crying when Lupin, Tonks and Fred died. 
Yeah, that's my experience for the last Harry Potter movie. 

No comments: