December 27, 2011


Hey guys, it's been another ten days since I last updated. 
I'm going to try test my willpower to blog daily, lol
It's nearing the end of the year already, final week of the year, I hope I can do enough sales to welcome 2012  with a bang! 
 Strawberry heart cheesecake! (white sands shopping mall, I think)
 Tampines's Ikea soft ice cream! I had two! 
 Favourite childhood drink! @Tampines street 45 
 Most peculiar bandung. @Tampines street 44  
 Nasi Goreng Kampung @Tampines street 44
 Happy Boxing Day! 
 The block Yunos and I did on Christmas! I think most sg chinese would recognise this block. 
It is used for filming Gan Gan Zhuo Ge Kai Xin Ren(Don't Worry, Be Happy)
 Crazy Gang's Christmas cake for 2011 (:
 Crazy Gang's Christmas presents (:
 Crazy Gang's Christmas cards (:
 Our pot luck dinner 
 Friday!
 Indian food near office. Nice. BUT MOTHERLY EXPENSIVE!!!!
 Haven't gone to Shaw Towers in WEEKS! I miss the ice cream there ): 
Darn cheap, $3.60 for medium card, I always use my student pass, lol
 Mau's 21st! 
 LiBing's 21st at With A Pinch Of Salt! 
Mau's mum baked her birthday cake (: 

No comments: