December 18, 2011


Hey, sorry I've not been updating much these days. 
Life has been.... pretty eventful recently
But I have faith it will get better
These few days, I've been cooped up at home for some reason and it was an event that scarred me for life.
I never want to recall or witness another thing like that again 
Anyway, moving on, my past weeks in pictures. 
Not a lot of pictures cos my phone hangs fifteen hours a day 


This was lunch with the team on a sunday in tpy 
 Hamsters belonging to a customer. 
I know it is very bad to have nine hamsters living together and the female is pregnant again 
I wasn't in any position to educate the customer but I did hint that there will be overcrowding very very soon 
 Tried to do some shopping for cny at F21 

 Finally, I got to try DingTea! Pudding milktea. 
I've been trying to find the pudding milktea I had in TW but....
It's the same for lu rou fan as well 
So I HAVE to go back TW soon! 
 Check out what Smelly got for me! 
 At last I tidied up the room 
 And I baked 
I gather I will update more often cos Dad gave me one of his phones, no more hanging! 

No comments: