April 20, 2008

hey,been busy working again!haha,many things happen recently that made me real sad!i cant forget many stuffs and the future with some ppl are uncertain,they feel it too.trying to distant themselves frm me,sad right!that makes me treasure those silly cartoon characters even more.i want to add in more cartoon characters in my life,silly but meaningful.i understand their hostility is part of their plan to not feel so much of the pain when they leave.i m sad too,how life turns out to be like,i have 3 such ppl in my life right now,its painful but i am trying hard to laugh it off.i always try not to think too much of it,but when night comes and nostalgia is as dear to me as gretel ,i cant help feeling blue,i m missing so many things.i cant help it,i miss everything impt to me and there are too many.

No comments: