April 15, 2008

hey!first thing u read my blog u will go "er,why this kind of song right?" haha.got reason one la,it has my dad's signature all over it.i have a real cute dad la.everytime he ask me to do sth,say sweep the floor,i will go "why me?" then he will break into this song "only youuuuuuuuuuuu....."awwwwww,aint he adorable?so old alr still act cute.impossible to reject la.hahahaha,i love my dad la,even though he did sth bad recently that made me v sad.haha.i miss my tortoise!anyway,i am feeling really guilty right now,i woke up 2 plus,rushing for work,my dad started nagging and nagging and nagging so i just let my face do the talking.haha.one black face speaks a million ok!so bad right.but u tell me which kid likes his/her parent to nag nonstop?and my dad is not even offended la.he finds it amusing to see me fumes over nothing.i angry he laugh -_-

No comments: