April 7, 2008

went to highlight my hair w jess and libing.hell,i slept at 6am and they called me at 11 am!then they were late!anyway,went to fep first,had lunch at puncak,libing was so funny!she was scalded by the hot claypot!lol.her reaction damn slow la,i alr eyed her v long then she said "ouch". -_- bought a pair of flats and red flip flops .kinda regret buying the flats :( aftwards headed to city plaza.wl eh,bluff ppl one lor,jess and i wanted pink highlights (i know,dont laugh) but the result like kns lor,mine was a mixture of orange and pink,while jess's is plain brown.hahaha,bleach lousy la.but i m secretly loving those imperfections man!ok,so i love my curly baby hair,that huge pimple on my forehead and my huge stomach :) tell me i am crazy?no need la,i know alr.hahaha.i just gave my crazy gang new nicknames.i m cassandra the power ranger.there r others like tweety bird,spiderman,mashimaro, power puff and er forgot alr.hahaha,tata,lotsa smoochies

No comments: